Building a relationship is a two way street. We want you know you, and you to know us, before we let you into our family!
- Learn our company history
- Set up mutual expectations
- Determine viability both financially and demographically
- Submit pre-qualification form
Family means no secrets. We’ll tell you our good, bad and ugly in anticipation that you do the same.
- FDD Review
- Trade area defined
- Financing process & requirements
- Background check
- Credit check
- Liquidity verification
By this step, we’ve given you all the information for you to run with and get to the finish line. Ball’s in your court!
- Homework booklet
- Real Estate / Trade area review
- Franchisee validation calls
- Site visit and on-the-job evaluation
- P&L and Business Plan Objectives
You can’t join the family without meeting the parents! We know you’re qualified, but now it’s time to see if you’re a good DNA fit.
- Executive team approval
- Summarize Franchisee Agreement Terms
In other terms, we’re married by this step. Welcome to the Togo’s family!
- Award Franchisee Agreement
- Collect Fees
- Schedule construction, training, local store marketing activities